after a long absence, with links a-plenty to report, evidence of activity for the missing months.
- Thomas Owen’s “The Women Who Watch” in the inaugural issue of The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review (formerly Moon Milk Review).
- Paul Willems’ “Cherepish” in Subtropics 13, the Winter 2012 issue.
- Marcel Bealu’s “The Wrinkle Maker” in The Cafe Irreal, Issue 41.
- Maurice Pons’ “Honeymoon” in Issue #2 of the newly-launched Coffin Factory, which was recently spotlighted in a New York Times roundup of up-and-coming lit mags.
- Two translations for the Gray Lady herself:
- “Europe’s Austerity Mirage” by Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2/29
- “A Boy to Be Sacrified” by Abdellah Taia, 3/25
- And my review of Maurice Pons’ novel Mademoiselle B. at the VanderMeers’ Weird Fiction Review.
- Speaking of reviews, Damian Kelleher offers up some insightful and nuanced readings of select Chateaureynaud stories from A Life on Paper!