my poster version of “The Museum of the Future” today at noon on the USC campus in the Von Kleinsmid Center courtyard, as part of the Fourth Annual Graduate Poster Symposium. The courtyard is packed with posters detailing fascinating research from all disciplines, available for perusal all day long. Drop by and say hi!
after a long absence, with links a-plenty to report, evidence of activity for the missing months.
- Thomas Owen’s “The Women Who Watch” in the inaugural issue of The Doctor T.J. Eckleburg Review (formerly Moon Milk Review).
- Paul Willems’ “Cherepish” in Subtropics 13, the Winter 2012 issue.
- Marcel Bealu’s “The Wrinkle Maker” in The Cafe Irreal, Issue 41.
- Maurice Pons’ “Honeymoon” in Issue #2 of the newly-launched Coffin Factory, which was recently spotlighted in a New York Times roundup of up-and-coming lit mags.
- Two translations for the Gray Lady herself:
- “Europe’s Austerity Mirage” by Jean-Paul Fitoussi, 2/29
- “A Boy to Be Sacrified” by Abdellah Taia, 3/25